Sunday, June 27, 2004

Cribber's Corner

Ahem! I might be kinda cranky in my first blog. Even engines need a few seconds to get their lub system going. Especially if it is the first time the engine chose to start.

For now, I'd want to touch upon my heading.. yeah. The issue about cribbing in the blog. Yes, I understand that it is hard to find a person who'll sit with you and support you while you sit and crib. So, you open a blog account and type out everything and post it on the internet. Is this the way out? All I want to ask is... do you get your piece of peace when you criblog?

No answers yet. Silence. I remember a saying "maunam ardhangikaram". So, I take it that the answer is half-yes. So, without cribbing further, I take it that blogging can be used for cribbing.

And cribbing can be fun when you make it humorous. But since I am feeling sleepy, yeah, dontya see... I am yawning. let me sign off.

Wish me all the best.

No comments: