Monday, August 13, 2007

Yet anothere iPhone post on the Internet

I've fallen in love
I've fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love, yeah God knows,
God knows I've fallen in love
- From Queen's "I want to break free"
Yet another material gadget love. You can bet I had a crush on every revolutionary gadget in the market. But this time, it was different, its Love.
The difference was that I was just so obsessed with this thing that I went ahead and brought it home, paying up 600 of the most valuable bucks.
Where does that take me? I'm happy. I am happy the beast of phones is in my hand. This is not like one of those other smart-phones which bites more than it can chew, and then hangs in there, half dead. This is a very capable smart-phone, does a lot of things, and does it in style.
I am not saying that this is perfect - there is no such thing as perfection in this world. Its almost there. I don't have reasons explaining why it is almost perfect. It should be looking perfect to be because I am in love with it.

1 comment:

Avial said...

" there is no such thing as perfection in this world " ...

What do u mean by this .. Havent you worked with me ?