Friday, October 28, 2005

US of A again


Picture-perfect
Originally uploaded by saisrujan.
My friend asked me what my plans are for the weekend. I said that I pray for no P1s and laze around in the house.

He asked me "Don't you have any friends from college-days you'd want to catch up with?"

"Yeah, but most of them are all scattered around"

"Then, why don't you just arrange with them to meet up some nice place like Goa?"

"Well, most of them are on the other side of the hemisphere."

"Oh!!!..."

"Anywayz, I have a couple of friends coming to Hyderabad, I'll probably catch up with them."

"Hmm.. ok...".

"What are your plans for the weekend?"

"Not sure..."

Why do people fall silent when I talk about friends in the US?

By the way, here's a picture I had taken in SFO. The roof, seen in the picture, was good. The wall wasn't. So, I captured only the roof.

No comments: